Sunday, April 6, 2008

T-shirts With Fake Muscles

you Sing!

As I write this post, the new record by Miwa is in the mixing stage under the careful hands of our Alexander and his entourage. Needless to say, the whole band puts in him a boundless confidence to say the least, trust is now built on three years of collaboration. My mom like I'm getting old ...

petty Philosophy aside, the recording sessions were held here this Ailar Miwa in style or in two long days of hard work, sweat and uvula in constant tension. I must admit that the result is worth all the efforts made, this time recorded the vocal lines have convinced me much more than the previous cd eh ... well, you know that we cantessi-yards-singers are never happy! In any case, it all started Wednesday with 19 "Mazinger Z" and ended Saturday 22 (with 10 and fourth in the evening!) With "Daitarn III version 2.0" after me, Mr. Pogo and the Supreme us went to celebrate the first McDonald's in the neighborhood eating a head megapanino we digested three days later ...

Main problems were this time a damn "u" acute "Lum" and made a speech a little dull in "Mazinger Z". To overcome the first problem, I opted for a drastic solution squeezing my parts genitalia in time of need. Needless to say, despite my attempts to pass the motion in my pocket unnoticed as possible, all (including non-present) have been noticed.



After seven hours of study and five of Caramel, our Alexander began to experience a little bit tired.



Meanwhile, I continued to disrupt my vocal cords.



But now we're really running out, boys and girls (especially girls ...): the disc is in the finishing straight, begin to break your piggy bank Cinghialino. The new Sound Miwa awaits you ... ready!

Å ¡£ å ®

0 comments:

Post a Comment