Thursday, March 20, 2008

Snowmobile Mikuni Carb Adjustment

DIGGEEEEY PAAAAIP! Wind

While your Ailar expects to complete his round of recordings, Monday was the last time the legendary Mr. Paipa ... unfortunately, due to reasons of work, the singer was not present here this (sigh sigh), but to make amends, he agreed to do penance at this time, in fact, I'm writing with one hand by a retreat in the Alps located thirty kilometers from the nearest town, are on their knees chickpea and with the hand that is not writing, I continue to lash back. I hope that is enough to make you forgive me by our favorite DJ ...

In any case, the recording session went well and we can definitely say that the noise came in its own right in Miwa! Very large parts of Theremin, especially the ones I liked in "Lupin the incorrigible" ... personal opinion, of course! And what do you think? BWAHAHAHAHAHAH MALVAGIOOOOO AS IS! Oh well off, not so very bad now because I put a couple of good photos ...

In the first we have a seemingly disinterested Supreme ...


In the second, however, threatened to steal the pot from our Dj Paipa ...


Until next time!

Å ¡£ å ®

0 comments:

Post a Comment