Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How To Use Estelle As Contraception



Cosimo woke up ill this morning, crying. When his father took him to the kitchen I asked cos'avesse dreamed. "Fallen from motobicletta," she said. (When a few days ago Tomizawa motorcyclist died in a Chinese restaurant where we were the order was transmitted and retransmitted by a large television, Cosimo I asked what it was, I told him that a boy had fallen from the motorcycle, pore coconut, and he kept repeating, as the images continued to flow, will be continued for twenty minutes, "fallen from motobicletta ... crying ...)
Cosimo I did not understand even if you have this thing I ask when I ask what he wanted. Responds However, after thinking, I replied in August often "pool".
Then he went to kindergarten as every day, while I traccheggio front of the computer because I have to go and have a conversation on the heavy and unpleasant work, and I've got no desire.
I often think what struck me the story of Evelyn on James Joyce's Dubliners, when I read it in 19 years, what struck me as beautiful and profound.

0 comments:

Post a Comment