Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dora Backpack Invitations Template




They say the grass is always greener. I thought, I swear, it was so. In general it is. Really. But since I live in Madrid, I realized that I miss my garden.
Be ', who knows my garden, who has seen at least once, I know I can not help but laugh heard this ... For those who saw him, I must tell you, for the record, which is the less nice garden you can imagine, the 'anti garden, paradise of weeds, bushes and flowers planted a little 'accident. If I can get me to mail you a picture that promise the public. However, returning to the main assumption, I miss my garden. And read this statement as you want! In a literal sense (I will never stop to thank those who showed me - patiently - accompanied greenhouse pandering to my creative moments from gardening) or in the deepest sense and metaphorically ...
said that I point out a site I found by chance while looking for, in reality, the web page I found a store here in Madrid called El jardin del Angel, Calle Huertas, 2 (which has a wonderful porch; if you go around here worth a visit). I said, the site of shop I have not found but on the other hand I found this , STRING GARDENS on, a sort of flying gardens. Worthy substitute.
Take a look also to the "moving" while you're at.

0 comments:

Post a Comment