Thursday, December 31, 2009

How To Make Fake Marijuana Out Of Oregano



I want to express the good intentions for 2010.

- take action to bring to pass the horoscope by Rob Brezsny this year.
- not poison, meaning the word poison is physically and metaphorically. So think well, speak well, eat well, live well.
- Say yes to many more calls, requests, proposals and insights.
- I do not say win, but at least fight laziness depression. Consequently, make it home for good.
- Arrange to see more consistency with the people I love and with whom I am well, friends and closest friends, people I have not seen for some time and with whom I'd like to meet again.
- Reading, writing, studying, and yes, it also arithmetic.

OK, here they are, then I must go back a year to review and monitor what I was after. Now I'm going to try the lentils with the knuckle that I prepare for this evening, I already know I missed a step cooking, I hope that this does not invalidate the results, at least not too much.

For the reader, and indeed for all men and women in the world, very good 2010!

0 comments:

Post a Comment