Friday, February 13, 2009

Stanford Hospital Medical Record



now make a film about the life of Moana Pozzi. Violante Placido interprets it, and it seems to me a choice, at least physically, very apt.
There's this cliché about Moana Pozzi it was a very clever woman. It 's a cliche that I can not explain, all the interviews and reviews of Moana Pozzi I have read or heard were platitudes rare. But this label very intelligent woman continues to be widespread, and no one denies, then maybe I lost some position, some observations, some intervention that Moana Pozzi not allow me to fully appreciate the caliber?
Somebody give me the references soon.
Bella was beautiful, I do not doubt it. The Transfiguration
fisicissima which makes Giuseppe Genna on Dies Irae is interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment