Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Best Anti Acne Liquid Foundation



When I started in sosciale, eleven years ago, one of the first tasks that I was a summer replacement at the home of Aldo B. For four hours a week, or maybe six, I went in his beautiful house with terracotta floors, the end of Via Gubbio, where the campaign is pressing and all the houses have a garden and a pergola, and all around are the meadows down the hillside. I had to clean his house, iron the stuff, check a little 'do not eat too much and wash. Aldo and I both became friends. He told me about his days (the morning I go to the green path to walk, we are all there, we're a good group, those that have both a heart attack, those of the veins, which I've got me running out ... "), some episodes of his life when he was still lavorara to Perugia, but just because there was one point, the point of breakup of her psychological equilibrium, which is inevitably coming and that bothered him too much, I told the nephew who had bought the Tigra and went on holiday on the Adriatic Riviera, from where he sent postcards to women with affectionate regularity nude. In accepting the job, I had naturally failed to be totally incapable in housework. Sprinkle to sweeping and mopping is something I hate, but that mettermici I can also do well. My weakness is ironing. Nobody ever taught me, and in life I do not iron my stuff. To go to iron by Aldo I practiced at home with my mother, but it was hard. Above all, the shirts were a nightmare. But Aldo noticed it, and after a bit 'saw me move to the right and the left arm to be able to smooth it began to urge, "Come on Barbara, who quit okay, okay" and maybe if you put it at the time, horribly wrinkled. The only friction in our friendship occurred when the time came for him to take a shower. There was no way. Our diatribe lasted literally hours. I'll start with "Go and take a shower, then you are fresher" and he replied with "After". As the hours wore out I became more insistent "Aldo, walking, you feel warm, took a shower while I clean the room (or room, or the empty room)", "No not now I've got like, I can when you go away "," No Aldo, do it now, because you need to discuss something so simple? "," No I must go down the vegetable (or buy cigarettes, or empty the trash), "and while his voice trembled a bit 'of snervatezza. Then all 'Suddenly, though not always, took it and went to take a shower. He returned after half an hour everything changed, her hair wet, very thick glasses on his face flushed, smelling of soap. It abandoned relaxed in his chair and exclaimed, without fail, " Ah, what if you are good when you take a shower. Just you transmit to the world. "
My house is always in a mess and dirt from a delirium. Sometimes I put in place, like Sunday, because he came to visit a friend I had not seen for some time. And when I find myself living in the rooms rearranged, with everything nice and in its place, the hour hand to tell me "How good is when the house is clean and tidy. Just you transmit to the world." And I always think of my dear friend, Aldo. By Aldo

PS I worked two summers in a row, but then I stayed in touch because he was always at Arci S. Erminio. When I moved away Italo Svevo we became neighbors of the neighborhood. I saw him often, I introduced my boyfriend and then I announced that we were married. Stroking pleasure with our dog. I really wanted him to know my son well, but unfortunately he died last January. I was on holiday with Boon and Eugene, when they are session, taking a walk with a little belly already 'grown up, I read the manifesto mortuary. The funeral had been that afternoon in Santa Petronilla, the church in the countryside where he often went in the afternoon, chatting with the priest. I'm so sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment